The conventional way
Odours build up in our homes and can linger for longer than desired.
Dealing with unwanted odours often means:
- opening windows - resulting in draughts, heat loss and energy inefficiency
- using noisy kitchen and bathroom extractors that can account for as much as 40% of an energy bill
- polluting the air even more with chemically-ridden fresh air sprays and scents.
For example, a 6” extractor fan can expel hot air from the home at a rate of 300 cubic metres per hour. With an internal temperature of 20°C and an external temperature of 0°C, there’s a resulting heat waste of 2kW.
Now, multiply this by 500,000 - the number of extractor fans sold in the UK every year – and that’s a massive waste of 1,000,000 kilowatts.
How do our systems help?
Our ventilation systems:
- Extract unpleasant odours
And, by incorporating a heat exchanger further benefits can be achieved:
- ADM’s heat recovery systems deals with unpleasant smells in a kinder and more energy efficient way.
- By recovering and re-using up to 98% of extracted heat, our systems provide a super-efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to getting rid of smells the conventional way.
- Instead of simply opening a window or switching on an extractor and allowing the heat (and smells) to escape into the atmosphere, our highly-efficient heat exchangers recover heat from the extracted air and transfer it to the incoming fresh air.
- The design of the heat recovery system means the system operates at a whisper level, giving you peace of mind for a quiet, calm, odour free, and energy efficient home 24 hours a day.